The purpose of your role will be to:
- Understanding our business environment and how a multinational company works;
- Trainings, workshops and sessions with our highly skilled trainers and professionals (5 days/week, 8 hours/day);
- Finance & Accounting, Procurement or IT environments;
- Improving your language level;
Are you the right candidate?
- A good level of the language you are applying for is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right;
- Previous experience isn't a must, but you can succeed if you have desire to learn and a keen eye for details;
- We highly value our clients and we appreciate customer management skills and problem solving attitude;
What do we offer?
- 6 to 8 weeks of paid fun & learning new experiences and, most important, the opportunity for a fulltime job at Genpact;
- Trainings for various roles and practical experience with professional tools (SAP);
- A great multinational environment suitable for acquiring & developing foreign language skills;
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career within a dynamic and constantly growing professional environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;