The purpose of your role will be to:
- Strive for quality work in handling phone calls, administering data bases and other customer service activities.
- Provide support for users requests for hardware, software, network and service issues.
- Log and keep records of users queries.
- Participate in preparing customer reports.
- Develop action plans and coordinate their implementation in order to resolve operation issues
Are you the right candidate?
- A good level of the language you are applying for is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right;
- You can succeed if you have the desire to learn and a friendly & can-do attitude; IT experience would be a plus;
- We highly value our clients and we appreciate customer management skills and problem solving attitude;
What do we offer?
- You will learn how to work in a virtual environment interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe and at the same time develop IT knowledge;
- Great multinational environment for acquiring & developing foreign language skills;
- A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing professional environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance;