The purpose of your role will be to:
- Process all customer related invoices, credit notes and payments as well as accounts receivable communication with the purpose to accurately determine and timely collect all customer receivables;
- Book incoming payments & manage unapplied cash;
- Maintain a constant relationship with the client’s business representatives;
Are you the right candidate?
- A good level of the language you are applying for is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right;
- Accounting skills aren't a must, but you can succeed if you have desire to learn and keen eye for details;
- We highly value our clients and we appreciate customer management skills and problem solving attitude;
What do we offer?
- You will be trained as a truly European accounting professional and practice using specialized tools (SAP);
- Great multinational environment for acquiring & developing foreign language skills;
- A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing professional environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance.