The purpose of your role will be to:
- Provide support for user requests for hardware, software, network and service issues;
- Coordinate incident resolutions with Level 2 and Level 3 staff;
- Log and keep records of user queries;
Are you the right candidate?
- A good level of the language you are applying for is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right;
- IT experience isn't required, but you can succeed if you have the desire to learn and a friendly & can-do attitude;
- We highly value our clients and we appreciate customer management skills and problem solving attitude;
What do we offer?
- You will learn how to work in a virtual environment interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe and at the same time develop IT knowledge;
- Great multinational environment for acquiring & developing foreign language skills;
- A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing professional environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance.