The purpose of your role will be to:
- Ensure accurate processing & booking of purchasing requisitions, purchase orders, materials catalogues, delivery notes, goods receipts and other procurement documents;
- Receive and verify the requisitioning of users and buyers;
- Recommend suppliers based on both price and non-price factors;
Are you the right candidate?
- A good level of the language you are applying for is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right;
- Previous experience isn't a must, but you can succeed if you have desire to learn and negotiating skills;
- We highly value our clients and we appreciate customer management skills and problem solving attitude;
What do we offer?
- You will be trained in a European Procurement role and practice using specialized tools (SAP);
- Great multinational environment for acquiring & developing foreign language skills;
- A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing professional environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance.