The purpose of your role will be to:
- Strive for quality work in handling phone calls, administering databases, book keeping and other customer service activities;
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication – both with internal and external customers, partners;
- Participate in regular/ occasional teleconferences/ meetings with the customer;
- Participate in preparing customer reports;
- Develop action plans and coordinate their implementation in order to resolve operation issues;
Are you the right candidate?
- A good level of the language you are applying for is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right;
- Previous experience isn't a must, but you can succeed if you have desire to learn and a keen eye for details;
- We highly value our clients and we appreciate customer management skills and problem solving attitude;
What do we offer?
- you will be be trained in an European Customer Service role and practice using professional systems;
- Great multinational environment for acquiring & developing foreign language skills;
- A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing professional environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team;
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance.